Wordle today #506 (November 7, 2022)
Wordle 506 hints for today, November 7, 2022
- The word of the day starts with the alphabet B.
- The word today, November 7 ends with the alphabet N.
- The Word of the day for 7 November 2022 is a Verb.
- the Word of the day has no repetitive words.
- Bonus Hint- The meaning of The word of the day on 7 November 2022 is “To start to do something”.
What is the Wordle answer on November 7, 2022?
After reading all the biggest hints & clues above still, you are facing difficulty to find Wordle #506 answer today (November 7, 2022). Then here’s the Wordle #506 Answer for (7 Nov 2022) is here;
The Wordle 506 answer is 'BEGIN'. It means "to start to do something".
How to Play ‘WORDLE’? (Game rules)
How To Play
- Guess the Wordle in 6 tries.
- Each guess must be a valid 5-letter word.
- The color of the tiles will change to show how close your guess was to the word.
This game was launched in October 2021. It is quite simple. Players use the tips provided by the game to estimate the words made up of five letters. Since the game has only one question per day, and the way to share results is very simple, it is very easy to share the results on social media. It is so popular on the Internet that even Google has launched WORDLE’s homepage doodle. The New York Times said they bought the rights to the game from software engineer Josh Wardle for nearly seven-figure dollars.
The New York Times promises that it will not make any changes to its gameplay after the acquisition of WORDLE, and it will not charge for it for the time being. They are working with developers on how to keep a player’s play history when transferring WORDLE to the New York Times website.